Sunday, April 13, 2008

Star Wars Celebration Japan?..are kidding ...hellya.



I will be going to Japan.....that's right Lucasfilm has asked me to attend the Star Wars Celebration in Japan. Now last year l was supposed to go to London but my workload was nuts...but this year ..I'M GOING. The crew is going as well Fedel , George and some other jedi's will be there.

I will have a ton of things on sale as well as a limited edition print , T-shirts and a 100 pg sketchbook. l will also have a few custom things that will be ready for the trip.....l can't tell you how pumped l am to get a chance to represent Lucasfilm at this event. l have been a HUGE Star Wars fan for years and l could not have dreamed that l would get the chance to go to Japan let alone with the Lucasfilm family.

l'm doing things l've always wanted...sorry, dreamed of.

May the force be with you.....I"M GOING TO JAPAN, DUDE.

1 comment:

Daniel Andrews said...

Sweet That great news man. Japan sounds fun from all the stories Ive heard. I hope you have a blast.
Im excited for the Calgary Con coming up on the 26 & 27th this next weekend.

Take Care man :D