Monday, November 17, 2008

pencil work and other work...BOOYAAAHH!!!!





l have been working really hard lately...l have seen the progress of my game...pages from Black Panther...and the work l do in toys...l can honestly say that l am so happy to be where l'm at these days. l have never had so much fun and to know that l did with the small group l did it with is very rewarding. l thank Fedel and George and Baiden....you guys are class guys. l have a crew of a few very talented people...Goo, Drew, J-ked, Tom.....you guys are making me look good.

hey all, people out there are seeing this blog and thinking they know what l'm doing...trust me baby, l got so much crazy junk .

more updates..

Hey , l'm going to NY in Feb for the con....Grodz...we need to link up.

3 comments:

GRODZ! said...

AAAAWWWWW Your killing me with theses Madness SkillZ Mannnnnnnn. Hope to Rap to ya soon. Stay up Fam.

Peace Brother.
GRoDZO8er

DAN-VAN-COOL said...

Lead Killer is right! That page is Awesome man.

I'm loving the updates, and always fan of your attitude.
Best
D

ken lashley said...

you guys are good for my ego...bring the noise.